A Multiple-Site, Phase 1/2, Safety and Efficacy Trial of AGTC 402, a Recombinant Adeno-associated Virus Vector Expressing CNGA3, in Patients With Congenital Achromatopsia Caused by Mutations in the CNGA3 Gene
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs A002-MeiraGTx (Primary)
- Indications Colour vision defects
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company has found evidence of biological activity at lower vector doses than those originally proposed for the ACHM B3 (NCT02599922) study and has elected to adjust the dose downward in this dose ranging study. This new dose will also apply to the ACHM A3 study.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation media release, the company is currently conducting site initiation activities and screening patients for enrollment in this Phase 1/2.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.