Differences in the Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Profile of Ticagrelor and Its Active Metabolite AR-C124900XX Between Patients With Unstable Angina Pectoris Treated With Crushed Ticagrelor and a Combination of Morphine and Naloxone or Morphine Alone - a Randomized Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Morphine; Naloxone
- Indications Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.