A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitors BGB-3111 and Ibrutinib in Subjects with Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia (WM)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanubrutinib (Primary) ; Ibrutinib
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BeiGene
- 07 Jun 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 14th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma (14-ICML) 2017, according to a BeiGene media release.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as per a BeiGene media release.
- 10 Nov 2016 According to a BeiGene, Ltd. media release, this trial is likely to initiate in the late 2016 or early 2017.