An Open-Label Single-Arm Study to Evaluate the Reliability of an Autoinjector That Administers Belimumab Subcutaneously in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Sep 2017 Results of follow-up study assessing patient experiences of using an autoinjector device to self-administer subcutaneous belimumab for the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus, published in The Patient - Patient-Centered Outcomes Research.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics and self-administration of subcutaneous belimumab, published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 24 Oct 2016 New trial record