COMPLEEMENT-1: An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Ribociclib (LEE011) in Combination With Letrozole for the Treatment of Men and Pre/Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor-positive (HR+) HER2-negative (HER2-) Advanced Breast Cancer (aBC) With no Prior Hormonal Therapy for Advanced Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Goserelin (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Ribociclib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CompLEEment-1
- Sponsors Novartis Healthcare; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2018 According to trial designed presented at 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), first 57 patient are enrolled.
- 11 Jan 2018 Trial design was presented at 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Novartis media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 40th annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).