Efficacy and Safety of Artesunate-amodiaquine, Artemether-lumefantrine and Dihydroartemisinine-piperaquine in the Treatment of Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria in the Democratic Republic of Congo: a Randomized Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Artemether/lumefantrine (Primary) ; Artesunate/amodiaquine (Primary) ; Dihydroartemisinin/piperaquine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TETRDC2016
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.