Distribution of Eosinophils in Asthma After Reslizumab (DEAR). A 7-week, Placebo- Controlled, Double-Blinded, Parallel-Group, Imaging Study Using Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT) to Characterize the Effect of Intravenous Reslizumab on Airway Inflammation in Patients With Eosinophilic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEAR
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 28 Feb 2017.
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.