Distribution of Eosinophils in Asthma After Reslizumab (DEAR). A 7-week, Placebo- Controlled, Double-Blinded, Parallel-Group, Imaging Study Using Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT) to Characterize the Effect of Intravenous Reslizumab on Airway Inflammation in Patients With Eosinophilic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary) ; Fludeoxyglucose F-18
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEAR
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 11 May 2019.
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 11 Apr 2019.
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.