A Phase 2 Trial of Ibrutinib and Nivolumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Classical Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, data of the trial will be present at the 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Society of Hematology 2017.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 May 2019.
- 20 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.