A Randomized, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 1/2a Study in Healthy HIV Uninfected Adults to Assess Safety/Tolerability and Immunogenicity of 2 Different Prime/Boost Regimens: Priming With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Boosting With Tetravalent Ad26.Mos4.HIV and Either Clade C gp140 Plus Adjuvant OR a Combination of Mosaic and Clade C gp140 Plus Adjuvant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 Mos4 HIV (Primary) ; HIV clade C gp140 vaccine (Primary) ; HIV mosaic gp140 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms IPCAVD-012
- Sponsors Janssen
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2018 to 12 Jan 2019.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 25 Dec 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.