A Phase Ib/II Trial Evaluating the Combination of TG4001 and Avelumab in Patients With HPV-16 Positive Recurrent or Metastatic Malignancies and Expansion Cohort to Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Tipapkinogene sovacivec (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 19 Sep 2017 According to a Transgene media release, the first patient has been treated in the trial at the Curie Institute, Paris, France.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Transgene media release.
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.