A Phase III, randomized, multicenter, parallel-group, noninferiority, open-label study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of switching to long-acting cabotegravir plus longacting rilpivirine from current INI- NNRTI-, or PI-based antiretroviral regimen in HIV-1-infected adults who are virologically suppressed.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2022 to 3 Feb 2022.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jul 2018 to 23 May 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.