A Phase III, randomized, multicenter, parallel-group, noninferiority, open-label study evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of switching to long-acting cabotegravir plus longacting rilpivirine from current INI- NNRTI-, or PI-based antiretroviral regimen in HIV-1-infected adults who are virologically suppressed.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Cabotegravir (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 May 2018 to 5 Jun 2018.
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a ViiV Healthcare media release, patients from this trial will rollover into ATLAS-2M trial (CTP 700288872; NCT03299049).
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2022 to 3 Feb 2022.