A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation and Phase 2 Randomized, Open-Label Study of Nivolumab and Veliparib in Combination With Platinum Doublet Chemotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic or Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Jun 2018 to 29 Sep 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Sep 2017 to 29 Sep 2018.
- 20 Sep 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Hungary.