A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Venetoclax in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Treatment-Naïve Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 26 Sep 2017 Phase of the trial has been changed from Phase II to Phase I; Efficacy endpoints have been removed and trial focus changed to only PK and AR; Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 44.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Sep 2019 to 12 Dec 2020.
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.