Randomized Phase II Trial With Safety run-in Phase Evaluating Low-dose AZA, ATRA and Pioglitazone Versus Standard Dose Azacitidine in Patients ≥60 Years With AML Who Are Refractory to Standard Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-ViVA
- 04 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2016 New trial record