Study to examine the efficacy of modified treat and extend regimen of aflibercept to branch retinal vein occlusion with cystoid macular edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2016 New trial record