An Open Label Study to Document the Treatment Effect of 1 and 2% BPX-01 Minocycline Topical Gel in Moderate to Severe Inflammatory Non-nodular Acne Vulgaris (Protocol Number BPX-01-C04)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioPharmX Corporation
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.