A Prospective, Randomized, Open-Label, Blinded Endpoint Evaluation (PROBE) Parallel Group Study Comparing Edoxaban vs. VKA in Subjects Undergoing Catheter Ablation of Non-valvular Atrial Fibrillation (ELIMINATE-AF)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Acenocoumarol; Fluindione; Phenprocoumon; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELIMINATE-AF
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Europe
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release, the first patient has been enrolled into the study.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Daiichi Sankyo Company media release.
- 02 Nov 2016 New trial record