A Phase 2b Open-Label Multi-Center Study Assessing the Immunological Persistence of Antibodies at Approximately 2 Years After the Last Meningococcal Vaccination in Study V102_15 (NCT02212457) and the Response to a Booster Dose of GSK MenABCWY or Meningococcal Serogroup B Vaccines, in Healthy Adolescents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 27 Oct 2017.
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.