A Phase 2b Open-Label Multi-Center Study Assessing the Immunological Persistence of Antibodies at Approximately 2 Years After the Last Meningococcal Vaccination in Study V102_15 (NCT02212457) and the Response to a Booster Dose of GSK MenABCWY or Meningococcal Serogroup B Vaccines, in Healthy Adolescents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A B C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 12 Mar 2018.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2017 to 12 Mar 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.