A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of ALXN1210 Versus Eculizumab in Complement Inhibitor-Naive Adult Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Aug 2017 The study has been discontinued in Denmark.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects to report data from this study in the second quarter of 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release.