A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled Study of ALXN1210 Versus Eculizumab in Complement Inhibitor-Naive Adult Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary) ; Eculizumab
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2017 This trial was discontinued in Netherland.
- 24 Aug 2017 This trial was discontinued in Finland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Aug 2017 The study has been discontinued in Denmark.