A randomized trial of polyhexanide biguanide (PHMB)-based antiseptic solution soaked dressings to reduce bacterial loads in full-thickness skin grafting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Polyhexamethylene biguanide (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 27 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met, according to the results published in the Journal of the Americal Academiy of Dermatology.
- 27 Sep 2016 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.