A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VX-440 Combination Therapy in Subjects Aged 12 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary) ; Tezacaftor (Primary) ; VX 440 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jul 2017 Results published in the Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jan 2017 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, the first data from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History