Phase 1b/Phase 3 Multicenter Study Of Avelumab (msb0010718c) In Combination Regimens That Include An Immune Agonist, Epigenetic Modulator, Cd20 Antagonist And/or Conventional Chemotherapy In Patients With Relapsed Or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (Dlbcl) Javelin Dlbcl
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avelumab (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Bendamustine; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Rituximab; Utomilumab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAVELIN DLBCL
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2021 to 29 May 2021.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 2 Feb 2021.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated