A Multicenter, Open-label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Clinical Activity of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-AS1 in Patients With Acute Intermittent Porphyria Who Have Completed a Previous Clinical Study With ALN-AS1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Givosiran (Primary)
- Indications Acute intermittent porphyria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2017 Initial results from cohorts 1 and 2 (N=8) presented at the 2017 International Congress on Porphyrins and Porphyrias (ICPP), according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jun 2017 Initial results from cohorts 1 and 2 (N=8) published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Nov 2016 New trial record