A Pilot Feasibility Study of Metformin/Ritonavir Combination Treatment in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma or Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Nov 2016 New trial record