A Randomized, Open Label, Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Palbociclib + Anti-HER2 Therapy + Endocrine Therapy vs. Anti-HER2 Therapy + Endocrine Therapy After Induction Treatment for Hormone Receptor Positive (HR+)/HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant; Letrozole; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PATINA; PHRONT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 31 Oct 2020.
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.