Multicenter, Open-label Study of Safety and Efficacy of Quisinostat in Combination With Paclitaxel + Carboplatin Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer, Primarily Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Carcinoma, Resistant to First Line Platinum and Paclitaxel Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Quisinostat (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewVac
- 26 Jun 2017 Results from this study published in a NewVac Media Release.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History