An Open-label, Phase I/Proof of Principle, Dose Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Immune Response of Fimaporfin-induced Photochemical Internalisation (PCI) of Antigen/Adjuvant in Healthy Male/Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus E7 protein modulators; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Poly ICLC
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors PCI Biotech
- 09 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 110.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.