A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of BMS-986012 in Subjects With Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986012 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Nov 2016 New trial record