Randomized, OpEn-Label, Active-ContrOl Trial of SPI-2012 (Eflapegrastim) Versus Pegfilgrastim in the Management of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia in Early-Stage BReast Cancer Patients Receiving Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide (TC) (RECOVER)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eflapegrastim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVER
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to complete enrollment in Q1 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Dec 2017.