Randomized, OpEn-Label, Active-ContrOl Trial of SPI-2012 (Eflapegrastim) Versus Pegfilgrastim in the Management of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia in Early-Stage BReast Cancer Patients Receiving Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide (TC) (RECOVER)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eflapegrastim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Neutropenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECOVER
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to file BLA in fourth quarter of 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 According to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to complete enrollment in Q1 2018.