A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Basmisanil (RO5186582) as Adjunctive Treatment in Patients With Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia Treated With Antipsychotics
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Basmisanil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 240.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.