A 12-month, Phase IV, Open-label, Randomized, Active Controlled, 2-arm, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Intravitreal Ranibizumab Combined With Grid&Direct Short Pulse Laser Photocoagulation Versus a PRN Ranibizumab Monotherapy in Japanese Patients With Macular Edema Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 09 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 15 Nov 2018.
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed to recruiting.