A Parallel Phase 2 Study of Glesatinib, Sitravatinib or Mocetinostat in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glesatinib (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Sitravatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, preliminary efficacy and safety data from this trial will be presented at the IASLC 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 06 Sep 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the IASLC 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer, according to a Mirati Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Mar 2017 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the company expects to provide initial results from this trial in the second half of 2017.