A Double-Blind, Controlled Study to Compare the Gastrointestinal Safety of a 14-Day Oral Dosing Regimen of ATB-346 to Sodium Naproxen in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATB 346 (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Intestinal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Pain; Periodontal disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Antibe Therapeutics
- 08 Sep 2017 According to an Antibe Therapeutics media release, the company announced that the first eight subjects have been enrolled and are on treatment in this trial.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Antibe Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Aug 2017 According to the Antibe Therapeutics media release, a data from this trial is anticipated in Q1 2018.