A Phase II, randomised, observer-blind, controlled, multi-country study to rank different formulations of GSK Biologicals' investigational RSV vaccine (GSK3003891A), based on immunogenicity, reactogenicity and safety, when administered to healthy women, aged 18 - 45 years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3003891A (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 30 Aug 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.