An open label phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of PDR001 in patients with advanced or metastatic, well-differentiated, non-functional neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic, gastrointestinal (GI), or thoracic origin or poorly-differentiated gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine carcinoma (GEP-NEC), who have progressed on prior treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PDR 001 (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 110.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.