A phase I/II trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of SGT-001 in ambulatory and non-ambulatory adolescents and children patients for the treatment Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SGT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE DMD
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Solid Biosciences media release, company cleared the IND application by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Oct 12, 2017 and soon will begin the enrollment at its first clinical trial site in the US. A pre-specified interim analysis of preliminary data is planned in the first half of 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to a Solid Biosciences media release.
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a Solid Biosciences media release, the company anticipates to initiate this study in the second half of 2017.