Prospective, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase III Clinical Study Assessing the Efficacy of 25 mg Natural Progesterone Administered Subcutaneously in Restoring the Normal Luteal Phase in Women With Previous Diagnosis of Luteal Phase Deficiency
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Progesterone (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IBSA
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 3 May 2017.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.