A Multiple-Site, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Inhaled SNSP113 in Healthy Male Subjects (Part A) and Subjects With Stable Cystic Fibrosis (Part B)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SYGN 113 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synspira
- 18 Oct 2017 According to a Synspira media release, first patient has been dosed.
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 29 Jun 2017 Acoording to Synspira Media Release, this trail will initiate in early 2018.