Relative Bioavailability Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Single Oral Doses of Finerenone 1.25 mg and 5 x 0.25 mg Orodispersible Tablet (Pediatric Formulation) in Comparison to 10 mg Tablet (Adult Formulation) in the Fasting Condition and to Investigate the Effect of a High Fat, High Calorie Meal on 1.25 mg Oro-dispersible Tablet in Healthy Male Subjects in a Randomized, Open-label, Four-fold Crossover Design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.