A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Oral Doses of APX001, to Investigate the Effect of Food on APX001 and to Investigate the Drug-Drug Interaction Potential of APX001
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APX 001 (Primary) ; APX 001 (Primary)
- Indications Mycoses
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Amplyx Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2017 Results from this and another phase I trial presented in an Amplyx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Oct 2017 According to an Amplyx Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial have been presented at IDWeek 2017.
- 21 Sep 2017 According to an Amplyx Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study will be presented at the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History