Phase II Study of Pimavanserin in Alzheimer's Disease Agitation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Agitation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SERENE
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, ACADIA announced that due to the potential overlap of clinical sites and study participants between its Phase III HARMONY dementia-related psychosis study and this trial of pimavanserin in Alzheimer's disease agitation, it has decided to discontinue enrollment of new patients in the SERENE study. Patients already enrolled will complete the study as planned.
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Nov 2016 New trial record