An Open Label Phase II Multiple Dose Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamics Study of SEL-212 Followed by Open Label Administration of SEL-037 in Subjects With Symptomatic Gout and Elevated Blood Uric Acid
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegadricase (Primary) ; SEL 212 (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gout; Gouty arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Selecta Biosciences
- 11 Aug 2017 As of August 1, 2017, a total of 63 patients had been dosed in eight cohorts according to a Selecta Biosciences media release. The company plans to report further data from this trial at a medical meeting in late 2017.
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Selecta Biosciences media release, Results from this trial were presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2017) and at the Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies Annual Meeting (FOCIS 2017).
- 15 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a Selecta Biosciences Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History