A Prospective, Double-Blind, Cross-Over, Pilot Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of Topical Sirolimus 2% in the Treatment of Plantar Blistering in Patients With Epidermolysis Bullous Simplex (EBS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 May 2018.
- 12 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2016 New trial record