Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-936558 (Nivolumab) in Participants With Severe Sepsis or Septic Shock.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Sepsis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jan 2018 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Jan 2018 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.