Transition From Ticagrelor to Clopidogrel Following Acute Coronary Syndrome: To Bolus or Not? The CAPITAL OPTI-CROSS Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CAPITAL OPTI-CROSS
- 14 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 20 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Platelet inhibition as assessed by P2Y12 reaction Unit (PRU) after transition from Ticagrelor to Clopidogrel) has not been met according to the results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 20 Oct 2016 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.