Open-Label Randomized Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Antitumor Activity of Genetically Engineered NY-ESO-1 Specific (c259) T Cells Alone or in Combination With Pembrolizumab in HLA-A2+ Subjects With NY-ESO-1 and/or LAGE 1A Positive Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma (rrMM) (ADP-0011-008) (KEYNOTE-487)
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NY-ESO-1c259 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Adaptimmune media release.
- 15 Nov 2016 New trial record
- 27 Oct 2016 According to an Adaptimmune media release, this trial will initiate in 1H 2017.